A beautiful green/blue shade. The finish is drier and crisper than our other oilskins with a matte appearance. Unlike normal oilskin there would be no oil transfer, so you don’t need to line your garment or bag.
This type of oilskin is water resistant, so this means that the water doesn’t completely run off it, but it won’t come through to the other side either.
Ideal for bags, accessories and all our coat patterns, Foreman, Ottoline, Landgate and TN31 Parka.
- 100% organic cotton
- 150cm wide
- Made in the UK
- Wash in cool water by hand. If you wash this cloth, you will need to re proof it using a reproofing spray.
- Do not iron, just finger press
- FCF free and biodegradable
- Coated with emulsified blend of petroleum jellies and paraffin waxes, and is Vegan
- This cloth is GOTS certified
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch – click the buy tab to add a swatch to the cart